Collection of Your Information
Mu Training Essentials may collect personal information in connection with your use or purchase of Mu Training Essentials’ products and services, through your use of the Sites or through your use of the Services, which may include information provided in connection with the following activities:
- Registering or filling in forms on the Sites or in the Stores. This includes information you may provide when you request additional information about Mu Training Essentials’ products and services or sign up to receive Mu Training Essentials’ e-mail newsletters or coupons.
- Completing a profile or uploading goals to the Sites.
- Purchasing any product or service from Mu Training Essentials.
- Providing design or product feedback or making other submissions to Mu Training Essentials.
- Requesting information or assistance from Mu Training Essentials. Mu Training Essentials may also keep a copy of any communications or correspondence you may send to it, including any e-mail communications.
- Participating or responding to consumer survey or requests for consumer’s opinions, concerns, and preferences regarding Mu Training Essentials’ products and services.
- Participating in consumer contests, sweepstakes and other promotions.
The personal information that Mu Training Essentials may collect may include your name, username, password, email address, age, date of birth, gender, address, telephone number, credit card and debit card numbers (with expiration dates), personal preferences, and any other personal information that you choose to include in your profile, your submissions of your goals to Mu Training Essentials, or in other communications to Mu Training Essentials. You represent and warrant that you have the right and authority or have obtained all necessary consents to provide any information, including any personal information of another individual, that is provided by you to Mu Training Essentials.
Like many websites, Mu Training Essentials utilises “cookies” to maintain a record of your visit to the Sites and your use of the Services. A cookie is a small text file that is transferred by a web server and stored on the hard drive of your computer or mobile device. It can only be read by the server that sent it to you. This information does not identify you personally and you remain anonymous unless you have otherwise provided Mu Training Essentials with personal information.
Cookies help Mu Training Essentials to improve the Sites and Services, and to deliver more personalised service by enabling Mu Training Essentials to estimate audience size and usage patterns; to store information about your preferences; to speed up your searches and to recognise you when you return to the Sites or use the Services.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. If you would prefer to prevent your computer from accepting Mu Training Essentials’ cookies, you may follow your Internet browser’s steps for doing so. Please note, however, that if you do disable cookies from your browser, you may not be able to access certain sections of the Sites or the Services.
Third Party Analytics and Trackings
Mu Training Essentials collects transactional information and browse behaviour on our website. Mu Training Essentials may use such information to offer you recommendations for products and services that are relevant to your interests. Mu Training Essentials uses the services of trusted third parties to offer you meaningful recommendations during the online experience. Mu Training Essentials may share IP address, unique ID number, and browse behaviour with the third party service provider on an aggregate basis but does not share personal information for these purposes.
Protection of Your Information
To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, maintain data accuracy and facilitate the appropriate use of information, Mu Training Essentials uses physical, technological and administrative procedures to protect the personal information that Mu Training Essentials collects from loss, unauthorised access, modification, disclosure or other misuse.
Nevertheless, Internet or wireless transmissions are never completely private or secure. You understand that any messages or information you send to the Sites or through the Services may be read or intercepted by others. If you have any questions about the security of personal information collected by Mu Training Essentials, please contact: [email protected]
Use of Personal Information
Upon Mu Training Essentials’ collection of your personal information, Mu Training Essentials may use such personal information internally, separately or in combination with pre-existing information, for the following purposes:
- To develop, enhance, market, sell or otherwise provide information, products or services;
- To establish and conduct commercial relationships, including to process purchases or other transactions and to conduct or administer other transactions that you may engage in with Mu Training Essentials through the Sites or through the Services;
- To conduct or administer contests, sweepstakes or other promotions in which you have participated;
- To contact you and to respond to any communications that you may have had with us;
- To troubleshoot problems with the Sites and Services;
- To customise your experience or homepage on the Sites;
- To develop and manage Mu Training Essentials’ business and operations;
- To detect and protect Mu Training Essentials and other third parties against error, negligence, breach of contract, fraud, theft and other illegal activity, and to audit compliance with Mu Training Essentials’ policies and contractual obligations;
- To engage in business transactions, including the purchase, sale, lease, merger, amalgamation or any other type of acquisition, disposal, or financing involving Mu Training Essentials;
- As permitted by, and to comply with, any legal or regulatory requirements or provisions;
- For any other purpose to which you consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
Mu Training Essentials may disclose your personal information to its subsidiaries or affiliates and to third parties whom Mu Training Essentials hires to provide services on Mu Training Essentials’ behalf, including, but not limited to, support services, website services, delivering promotional materials, contests, sweepstakes and other promotions, and answering customer questions about Mu Training Essentials’ products and services. These subsidiaries, affiliates and third parties may be located overseas and your information may be transferred outside of Australia. Mu Training Essentials will only provide those third parties with the personal information that they need to deliver the services to Mu Training Essentials and/or on Mu Training Essentials’ behalf. Mu Training Essentials will not disclose your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes without obtaining prior affirmative consent. In the event that Mu Training Essentials is involved in a business transaction, including the purchase, sale, lease, merger, amalgamation or any other type of acquisition, disposal, or financing involving Mu Training Essentials, you consent to your personal information and any other information Mu Training Essentials may have collected being transferred to another party in connection with such transaction. You also consent to Mu Training Essentials disclosing your personal information to legal, financial, insurance, or other advisors in connection with such business transaction or management of all or part of Mu Training Essentials’ business or operations; as consented to by you from time to time, including to fulfil any other purposes that are identified when the personal information is collected; or as otherwise permitted or required by law.
Retention of Personal Information
The personal information that you provide will be retained by Mu Training Essentials in accordance with applicable laws. However, Mu Training Essentials will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify personal information it holds if it is no longer needed for Mu Training Essentials business purposes.
Personal Choice and Opt-out
Mu Training Essentials does not collect your personal information unless you choose to provide it. If, at any time, you prefer not to receive further email communications from Mu Training Essentials (except in connection with information, products or services that you specifically request), you will have the ability to unsubscribe from such communications by means of a link provided in every broadcast e-mail that is sent to you by Mu Training Essentials. If, at any time, you prefer not to receive any other form of communication from Mu Training Essentials, you will have the ability to unsubscribe from such communications by contacting us via email.
Request for Further Information